The traditional way to manage your accounts is with an internal accountant. Your accountant is responsible for all economic and accounting services, such as raising and issuing invoices and reconciling bank statements, before this information is sent to your tax advisor, who reviews and files the corresponding taxes.
However, the latest advances in automated accounting allow you to outsource this service quickly and easily. Accounting outsourcing significantly reduces costs, increases productivity and reduces accounting errors to virtually zero.
At Ilia Consultoria we use financial tools and accounting software that a traditional accountant can’t access. We can offer you unbeatable results.
In addition, the highly experienced accounting and taxation specialists in our accounting department will review and monitor your accounts to ensure they are always accurate and up to date.
In turn, our legal department will analyse all the tax implications that derive from your outsourced accounts.
Our Accounting Outsourcing service includes:
- Accounting for all invoices issued and received
- Accounting for business expenses
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounting for payroll and social insurance
- Presentation of books in the commercial register
- Preparation and presentation of the model 303 (VAT)
- Preparation and presentation of model 111 (Retention of professionals and workers)
- Preparation and presentation of model 115 (Withholding of premises rent)
- Preparation and presentation of model 349 (List of intra-Community transactions)
We utilise the latest technological tools on the market to streamline your accounting processes and ensure their accuracy. Leave your outsourced accounts in our hands – contact us to find out more!